The Hastings-on-Hudson Union Free School District remains committed to forming and maintaining relationships with parents and Hastings residents through a variety of communication channels.
Below is a list of these channels:
- HOHschools.org: The district website where you can learn about our students and staff, read school news, and review other important announcements and resources. Note: Each building has its own respective website. You can filter by school by clicking the "Schools" tab at the top right of the district homepage.
- Hastings Weekly: An e-newsletter containing reminders and announcements. It is sent district-wide to families and staff every Sunday by 2:00 p.m.
- Hastings Happenings: An e-newsletter featuring stories that highlight student and staff achievements and other district-wide happenings. It is sent to all families, staff, and community partners every Thursday by 5:00 p.m.
- Hastings Happenings Mailer: Hard copy newsletters mailed to the homes of all Hastings residents. Ie: Quarterly District Updates, Annual Budget Newsletter.
- Social Media: The district uses the following social media channels to post announcements and school news.
Want to sign up to receive updates? Click here.
- Hastings Happenings E-Newsletter, Weekly
- Hastings Weekly E-Newsletter, Weekly
- Superintendent Community Updates, Biweekly
- BOE Announcements, Periodical
- Other District-Wide Announcements