The guest author for the school is Bob Shea, Author of the Dinosaur vs. series; Unicorn Thinks He’s Pretty Great; Dance, Dance, Underpants and many more deeply silly books.
In addition, each grade will have a visit from an author:
· KINDERGARTEN, March 7: Alyssa Satin Capucilli, author of the Biscuit and Daisy Duck books, among many others
· FIRST GRADE, March 15th: Leslie Kimmelman, author of The Little Red Hen and the Passover Matzah; Everybody Bonjours!; Hot Dog! Eleanor Roosevelt Throws a Picnic a and more
· SECOND GRADE, March 14th: Our own Jacqueline Preiss Weitzman, author of Superhero Joe and Superhero Joe and the Creature Next Door and the You Can’t Take a Balloon (into The Metropolitan Museum, the Smithsonian, The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston) series
· THIRD GRADE, March 9thth: Roni Schotter, Hastings author of more than a million books (close, anyway) including Nothing Ever Happens on 90th St. and F is for Freedom.
· FOURTH GRADE, March 8th: Our own MacKenzie Cadenhead to talk about her upcoming Marvel chapter book series.