Itinerary for Chelsea Piers Trip
8th Grade Class Trip
Friday, June 7 7:00 a.m.
Farragut Middle School courtyard
- You must be in the courtyard at 7:00 a.m.
- You must stay with your assigned group and group leader only when walking from venue to venue. All of the venues are within very close proximity.
- You are not allowed to bring any large backpacks; you can bring a thin nylon string bag to carry a few possessions (including pants and socks for ice skating).
- NOTE: You are responsible for keeping track of your own belongings. You are not allowed to bring any of your belongings onto the ice when you skate. Lockers are provided at the skating venue for a small fee.
- If you decide to wear shorts, you must pack a pair of pants that you can easily slip in and out of to protect your legs when you ice skate. You will not be permitted to skate if you do not have pants! Don’t forget to pack a pair of socks as well!
- You do not need to bring any money; however, though you will be eating a hearty breakfast and lunch on this trip, you can bring a few dollars if you want to purchase a snack at the venues.
- Wear and pack sunblock! Weather permitting, you will be allowed to go on deck during the cruise.
- Cell phones are not permitted on the trip.
7:00 a.m. – Load buses in courtyard of Farragut Middle School
9:00 a.m. – Arrive at Bowlmor Lanes, Chelsea Piers, Pier 60
12:00 p.m. – Arrive at Sky Rink, Chelsea Piers, Pier 61
- You will not be permitted to skate if you are not wearing socks and pants!
2:00 p.m. – Arrive at Spirit Cruises, Chelsea Piers, Pier 62
- 2:30 departure from pier
- Lunch, music, dancing!
4:00 p.m. – Arrive at pier; depart for Farragut Middle School
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. (depending on traffic) – Approximate arrival to Farragut Middle School